What is the cure for red allergic spots on my back that I got due to waxing ?

I have too many red allergic spots on my back , after i got the body wax, though i have done this 3 times in 3 years , but every time i get it done , after 6-7 dys my back is filled with red rashes.
Its growing now , and sometimes its painful
Please refer me some treatment , since i am only applying aloe vera to cure this
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 31 minutes later

This is quite common after getting a body wax done.

There may be two causes-
1.Severe irritant/allergic reaction to the wax
2.Chemical (non-infective) folliculitis.(inflammation of hair follicles of skin)

I would suggest you to continue using aloe vera gel 2-3 times daily. Also add Flucort-H cream once daily till the redness subsides (will take 4-5 days).

Avoid getting a full body wax done in the future.

Hope this was helpful. Feel free to ask any further questions if you have