What is the cure for paraphimosis apart from surgery?
User rating for this question
Hi last month paraphimosis came to me. As advice given to me I went to a pcp and it was reduced my manual reduction method now my question is how to avoid pharapimosis occur again other than surgery still my foreskin is tight
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Paraphimosis recurs repeatedly. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had paraphimosis which was reduced manually. Since you have tight foreskin there are high chances of getting paraphimosis again. So I would suggest you to get circumcised else you can try using lubricant (Xylocaine Jelly) and to stretch foreskin which may help in making your foreskin lax .However the results are not longer lasting . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: What is the cure for paraphimosis apart from surgery? 6 minutes later
Do I need to apply that lubricant on daily basis or on any situation. How to apply that lubricant
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You need to apply it while stretching. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. You have to apply the jelly while stretching the foreskin . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: What is the cure for paraphimosis apart from surgery? 5 hours later
Thank you so much for your reply my last questions will it cause any side effects and there will any problem doing sex child problem
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No side effects . Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. If foreskin can be retracted completely over glans without any pain, you will not have any problem in enjoying sex and having a child. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Causes of watery sperm and quick release
- Blood in stool sinus drainage
- Sperm cell as facial wash
- Treatment and cure for paraphimosis
- Having swollen foreskin after the surgery for paraphimosis
- Causes of releasing watery sperm
- Name of the person who draws blood
- Large pimple draining blood
- Sperm cell can make you fat
- Rash from blood draw
- What medications are used to treat paraphimosis
- Lots of blood drawn side effects
- Supplements that lower white cell count
- What is the cure for paraphimosis apart from surgery
- What causes paraphimosis and is it a serious condition