What is the cure for mild contusions in left knee condyle femur?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Do not worry about the occasional pain. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I have gone through the MRI report attached. Contusion of bone sometime takes more time to heal. Do not worry about the occasional pain. It will go with time and physiotherapy exercises. Beside quadriceps exercises, you can do hamstring exercises to strengthen the muscle around knee. Taking calcium and vitamin D 3 supplements will also help in early recovery. Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, nuts, milk, eggs, pulses and cereals. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care
Follow-up: What is the cure for mild contusions in left knee condyle femur? 5 minutes later
do i need to wear knee cap or crepe ?
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: No any need to wear knee cap or crepe. Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no any need to wear knee cap or crepe.
Follow-up: What is the cure for mild contusions in left knee condyle femur? 22 minutes later
tnx a lot ...ill follow ur advices
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: I would appreciate your reviews. Detailed Answer: Hi, I am glad to know that I could address your concern. Hope this discussion was useful. Please close this discussion, if you do not have any other queries. I would appreciate your reviews about this service. Wishing you speedy recovery.
People also viewed
- What is the cure for arthritis in left knee
- What is the cure for bruised knee
- Blood pressure 86 over 61
- Treatment and cure for Femur cyst
- Care of open reduction and internal fixation
- Ovarian cyst im 61 years old
- Cannabis fibrous dysplasia
- Cartilage osteoarthritis unani
- Blood pressure for 61 year old male
- Swollen,red, tender calve
- What is the permanent cure for knee pain
- Treatment and cure for femur fracture
- Tuberculosis treatment by tablet rcinex 600mg
- Swelling legs male 61 years age
- Lump of cartilage in coccyx area