What is the cure for itching and painful abrasions on buttock?

I havean abrasion on my buttock crank which is causing itches and pain. It's been the for almosta week but will not go away. Sometimes it bleeds when I start cladding the area.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. It seems you could be having intertrigo. To treat the same 1)Apply a steroid antibiotic antifungal cream. For the same you may mix clotrimazole, hydrocortisone and mupirocin in equal quantities and apply twice daily 2)Take tablet cetrizine two times in a day. 3)keep the area completely dry. 4)Do not use soap, detergent or dettol to clean the area. If required, clean with warm water and XXXXXXX it dry Hopefully in few days, the lesion should heal. Should there be any other query, please write back. Take care