What is the cure for intermittent bouts with skin around lips?
User rating for this question
I have been having intermittent bouts with the skin around my lips, and my lips feel hot and tingling. My lips feel a slight numbness to them at times and occasionally I feel numbness or tingling on my tongue. This is not every day but several times a week and today especially persistent and annoying. Any thoughts? p.s. In addition to this annoying symptom, I have a random pain that may be in my forearm - just a hard ache - after 30 seconds or so it is gone, but I may get another symptom like that somewhere else.
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It may be an allergic reaction. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum. As you describe it doesn't appear to be due to the nerves. It appears to be due to an allergic reaction, to some thing for which you may be allergic. You can find the thing for which you are allergic ,by noting down every thing you have used on the day of the sensation, and try to find out the thing, you have used on that day, and omit it, and continue like that. You have tested for diabetes, deficiencies, E.M.G,for neuropathy's done but all are negative. So neurological effect is excluded. You also have sharp pain at the fore arm, or any place. You got tested for lymes, MRI of lower spine, for problem at L1and 2 since several years. Now you are having pain in the left hip also. The pains could be due to the osteoarthritis, which is tend to be present at this age. lumbar spondylosis, disc prolapse etc.You are using now sotalol, tamsulosin, and B12 100mg. I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms Injections of vitamin B1,6, and 12 for 10 consecutive days, and then periodically, along with their usual drugs. If you have any doubts, regarding this matter i am happy to clear the doubts. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
People also viewed
- What are the ways to determine deviated septum
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Neurology is spinal fluid sticky
- Peeling of skin of the lips treatment to cure
- What is the cure for lip swelling
- What is the best way to gain weight
- What causes green stool along with dizziness and sickness
- Reducing spinal fluid pressure
- Spinal milky fluids
- What to cure red lips
- What is the cure of red blotchy skin
- Fluttering inside veins in head
- What is the cure for the discoloration of lips
- What is the treatment for bleeding nose due to sinus
- Withdrawal of fluids for stroke victims