What is the cure for heaviness in the abdomen in the prostrate area ?

Dear Sir,
My problem is little weired to talk about. First of all let me tell you I drive two wheeler regularly. For some three months or so, I felt little heaviness in right abdomen in the prostate area. Earlier, I happened whenever I had erections or having masturbation. But now, it is sort of regular thing. I started wearing spots supporter for supporting my genitals during driving so, it subsided a little. But It again happens whenever I move fast without supporter. Even stepping down the stairs also creates this problem. Can you please help in curing this problem ? I shall be very thankful for your kind help..
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

These problems are common amongst most young men. The cause is most likely the trauma or friction to the testis or epidydimis.

The fact that you are masturbating, rules out a STD.

I suggest an Ultrasound of the scrotum once. I suggest these tips:
1) Listen to your body, the activities that cause pain should be restricted
2) Prefer public transport rather than bike
3) Take simple analgesic like Tab DOLO 500mg when you have pain.
4) A hot fomentation is also helpful
5) Support the scrotum with a pad of cotton in the underwear.

Hope I answered your question.

Follow-up: What is the cure for heaviness in the abdomen in the prostrate area ? 2 hours later
Thanks for your kind answer.

I need to add up some things to that question...
1. I cannot leave bike as the place I am working doesn't have good public transport support..In that case what precautions I can take ?
2. Hot fomentation seems to be big exercise..Is there any simpler method I can used for the same ?
3. To add up...I also want to tell you that whenever I have acidity, the burning sensation runs down towards my penis area instead to chest burning....Is this is related to it ?
4. I am scared if it is related to any prostrate or kidney or testicle problem ?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later

Get an Ultrasound of the scrotum to know the problem.

It is really worth taking a public transport. In case you cannot, put a cushion over the area which rubs against the fuel tank.
The burning sensation has nothing to do with this.
Extra support to the scrotal area is important.

Hope it helps.