What is the cure for fungal infection on scalp ,eyebrow and ear with extreme itching?

Facing fungal infection on scalp ,eyebrow and ear from a long type . extreme itching , some times big pieces of skin(white+brown colour) from scalp is coming . I used to feel ACNE on scalp and those blows out with liquid while itching .
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Probably you are suffering from seborrhea of scalp. this is a condition characterized by oily and flaky scalp and flaking in ear. Please apply sebowash shampoo on your scalp daily. Apply ointment clotrimazole twice daily on other lesions. You will get relief within a month. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you