What is the cure for frequent mouth ulcers?

Hello Shanthi Mam, I am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently. Once mouth ulcers came, then they would trouble me up to 10 days. This is happening every 1 or 2 months once. My mother and brother also having the same problem. Please suggest. Thanks!! XXXXX
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer: take multivitamins on a daily basis Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Frequent mouth ulcers indicate nutritional deficiency of multivitamins. You would benefit by daily intake of multivitamin capsules like Becosules or Zincovit for the next few months. I see that your mother and brother are suffering the same problem as well. They can take this medicine too. Over time, your family's general dietary intake should be improved. Please include fruits in your daily diet. Also, lots of vegetables, and spinach work well. If can take a complete family diet plan from a trained dietitian, it would be helpful to your whole family in a great way. Take care of your health. Regards,