What is the cure for dark pink color mole on thigh?

I have a light pink moke on my outer left thigh. I looked at it last Tuesday and it looked like it always does. It has previously been looked at by a dermatologist. Saturday my husband was scratching my leg ans caught it with his nail. Then he squeezed it not knowing what it was and thinking maybe it was an ingrown hair. Since then the colir has changed to a dark pink almost red color with a blue dot in the middle. Any idea what could be going on?
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query It could have been a simple skin tag which has got injured and developed internal bleed. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: What is the cure for dark pink color mole on thigh? 41 minutes later
I can not figure out how to upload the picture. Sorry I simply can not get this picture to upload. Any suggestions? Could a mole that looked just as it always has but looked a darker shade of pink with a blue spot in the middle (no changes in shape or size) four days later typically be indicative of skin cancer? No external bleeding. Completely smooth, no scales or scabs. How long would it take a typically take a potential internal bleed as you suggested to heal?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Don't worry it's not a serious thing. Molds are bit vascular hence internal bleed is common. Just leave it like that it will heal in a week. Just relax there won't be any cancerous changes. Thank you