What is the cure for blood clot in brain?

May 2014

I m having slight blood clot in the brain so due to that reason i m sufferring pain in on nurves which start from Brain and end at bottom of the feet in that nurvous i feel pain so for releasing pain i m taking lyrica. My Left feet bottom portion is swelled and i feel that i m waking on the water feel bed. That is the main problem. So my Dr. is telling that it is bcuz of clotting of blood in the brain. So i asked for removing what u r doing? So he told me we r providing one medicine for thinning the blood and two medicine is proving to u keep low side chlostral and triglecrol. So my qu is that in Medicine there is no other medicine which dissolve the blood directly? Another problem is in my left portion my cold and hot sensation is very less. So hw i will get like right potion? One nurveous from Thigh to pennis portion so it is not errectt during sex? So Plz Help me At present my left portion hand and feet strenth is gud bcuz i went to Dr. immidiatly hospital within 29 min. upto that time my left prtion strenth was totally gone. and my mouthwas bend towards left side.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your queryin detail. I would like to know the brain CT or MRI scan findings to give you a better answer. There brain is a complicated structure and looks like you hada stroke. Recovery depends a lot on the area involved and amount of bleeding or clot. It must be small but significant to cause your synptoms. You must continue to take medications to control cholesterol and high blood pressure. Taking medications for stroke is also important. After your stroke, you have developed symptoms of paresthesia and that is why the pains and sensations. Lyrica is a good medicine and will take few weeks to months to get back to normal. You should also take guidance at stroke rehabilitation clinic for early recovery. They will teach you simple exercises that will help to regain muscle strength. Your pelvic pain and penis erection will also improve with time. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek
Follow-up: What is the cure for blood clot in brain? 17 hours later
So shall i send scan copy of the report of MRI and CT scan report. Thn i get the medicine for dissolving the blood which is clotted on the brain.
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Please send CT and MRI scanned reports Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Please send scanned copy of your CT and MRI scan reports. I wish to have a look at that. It will tell exactly where and how much bleeding or clotting has occurred. Regards, Dr.Vivek