What is the cure for blisters on toes?

I worked evil black Friday at my target too many hours really bad blisters on both of my little toes both pea size also purple, blood blisters? im finally off my feet after 15 hours but return at 9 am sat morn p.s. constantly onmy feet no way I can call in I have some moleskin, shoud I XXXXXXX them and go from there? thanks, XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: limb elevation and analgesic will help Detailed Answer: Dear Mr. XXXXXXX They seem to be hemorrhagic friction. It's not advisable to meddle with or rupture them. They will resolve of their own. I would suggest you the following 1. Elevate both legs half a feet above bed by placing pillow under legs and thighs-- it will help decrease congestion 2. Ice pack application to the affected part will give soothing feelingp 3. Analgesics like Ibuprofen will help relieve the associated pain and discomfort. 4. Local moisturizing cream application locally will give comfort Rest to the affected area and sleep are very important. Do get back to me if you have any other query Take care Good night Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS MD