What is the cure for Premature ejaculation?

Question
My question is related to PE, I haved tried desencitizing sprays, lotions and herbal medicines to long last. However, none of these medications or procedures have helped me. I get anxious and am extremely sensitive to a touch, I ejaculate in about a minute or less. I have been married for 3 yrs now and have tried different positions too but no luck. Kindly advise.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Try to relax , focus on enjoyment and less on time Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Pre-mature ejaculation is the commonest sex problem through out the globe and commonest cause is anxiety due to fear of not satisfying the partner, fear of being seen, fear of losing hardness and a lot of other myths. You have already clarified that you have anxiety. One may have anxiety related to sexual performance only or to each and every thing going around. I suggest you to try to relax , refocus more on the enjoyment of being together than on the time spent after penetration. I can suggest a few things- 1- try to analyze what makes you anxious that is the thought responsible for it 2- take your wife in to confidence and reduce the weight of expectations by yourself as well as your wife. 3- If your friend has told you that he takes so much time etcetra etcetra, never take these at face value. People often brag about their sexual prowess. 4- Start on breathing exercises- take a deep breath and try to breathe out as slowly as you can . Repeat as many times as possible. 5- Kegel's exercises- Tighten your pelvic muscles, take a deep breath, hod for 10 seconds and slowly release. repeat as many times as you can. 6- Female superior position has a better chance to help you get better control on time of ejaculation. 7- Ask your partner to thrust slowly but if you have the feeling of ejaculation, hint her to stop thrusting. It is a learning process and you may need time to learn these. I hope this is helpful. Any more queries is welcome. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA