What is the color and taste of liquid hydrocodone?

Feb 2013

what color is liquid hydrocodone? my daughter had her tonsils out and i think someone has taken all the meds and put water in the bottle to make me think there was some left. the liquid in the bottle is clear with no taste at all and is not sticky. i put my finger in it and put it on my tongue to see and nothing.
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 53 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,

The color of liquid hydrocodone is yellow and the taste of it is usually tropical fruit flavor.

But in general the color, taste, and consistency will be different of the same liquid formula from different manufacturers.

Therefore, the details of the liquid hydrocodone like color, taste, and consistency should be taken from your Pharmacist or the Doctor who prescribed the drug.

You should inform to your Doctor about this incident of manipulation or alteration of the hydrocodone liquid bottle content.

And stop using the contents of the suspected manipulated bottle.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.