What is the chemical structure of the odor that comes from vagina?

What is the specific chemical compound(s) that gives (healthy/normal) vaginal lubrication its scent?

I need the chem formula, or the technical chem/med name ["d-d-dimenthol-6-tristrawberry-2-lemon-sorbet..." ;-) ] Please no "Scent is normal" or "It's a protein" or "It's a combination" or other non-response (no offense, but those are the "answers" I've been getting). I've the help of a PhD organic chemist, but she's not an MD or a medical specialist per se (she only does toxicology, environmental medicine & compliance).

Where/how can I find out? I've exhausted all the search strings I can think of on google....

(Sorry, I understand that this isn't something most gynecologists have memorized! So THANK YOU!)
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

The odor of the normal vaginal secretions is due to the normal vaginal flora that inhabits the vagina all the time. The growth of these bacteria are responsible for the smell.

Our body per se does not produce any substance resulting in the good or the bad smell. Such kind of pheromones are produced by the lower organisms.

Since the normal vaginal flora depends on the vaginal pH and varies from person to person, there is no specific single chemical substance that can be attributed to the smell. For better details you can consult a biochemical microbiologist.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.