What is the cause of vomiting after taking metamucil?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Metamucil usually does not cause vomiting. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems you are having gastritis as you are taking two types of antacids-prilosec and pepcid. Metamucil is a fibre preparation used to relieve constipation. It usually does not cause vomiting. Your vomiting could be due to gastritis. You can take Domperidone 30mg for relief from vomiting. I would also advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- What are the side effects of metamucil?
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of vancomycin?
- What causes nausea after taking metamucil
- Can raw rice affect your body
- Is muscle aches a side effect of tudorza pressair?
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of torsemide?
- Is vomiting of blood a side effect of tofranil-pm?
- What does metamucil help with
- Is changes in skin color a side effect of zincate?
- Swine flu body part affected
- Why flu affect bpm
- How does elephantiasis affect bodys homeostasis
- What kind of fiber is in metamucil
- What body systems do tropical sprue affect
- What is the cause of vomiting after taking metamucil