What is the cause of vomiting after taking metamucil?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Metamucil usually does not cause vomiting. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems you are having gastritis as you are taking two types of antacids-prilosec and pepcid. Metamucil is a fibre preparation used to relieve constipation. It usually does not cause vomiting. Your vomiting could be due to gastritis. You can take Domperidone 30mg for relief from vomiting. I would also advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Foods that reduce urea
- What are the side effects of metamucil?
- What causes nausea after taking metamucil
- Do steroids lower body temperature
- What does metamucil help with
- Do multivitamins increase appetite
- Food poisoning in first trimester
- What food to be given while puberty
- Shingles 3 worst foods
- Symptoms cannot taste food
- Do pvcs get worse with age
- What kind of fiber is in metamucil
- Do sauna belts help decrease belly fat
- Do scabies rashes come and go in hours
- What is the cause of vomiting after taking metamucil