What is the cause of pain in the stomach?

Having pain in stomach, have to go to toilet minimum 4-5 times in a day,
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Desentry Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. If you have blood mucous in stools along with the above symptoms, I suspect you to have bacterial desentry and you must be placed on antibiotics. Do consult your treating doctor. Meanwhile do maintain good hydration by taking ample amount of juices and fluids. regards,
Follow-up: What is the cause of pain in the stomach? 8 hours later
I don't have blood mucous in stool. I am facing this problem from about 3 months. I had a treatment for about 10-15 days, and problem was about resolved, but after few days started again. doctor has given Rececadotril XXXXXXX for it.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Increase fiber intake Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Based on the description, loose stools you have seems not to be due to infection. In such cases taking Rececadrotil and increasing the fiber content in the food will surely help. Regards,