What is the cause of pain in my back while masturbating?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Hi I am 32 years old. I have lack of confidence low always I feel so tired .I feel too much pain in my left back waist when I do masterbation. In my childhood I do too much masterbation .my sperm count is also below .I always think negative. Please give me a correct advice or medicine name in ayurvedic medicine .I m so disapointed to my life plz help me.
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Not due to masturbation. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The pain in the back or waist or a low sperm count that you have is not related to masturbation. The lack of confidence and feeling tired could be related to depression associated with these problems. Masturbation is absolutely normal and it wont have any effect on your health or fertility. It also does not lead to back pain. Do it only when you are sexually aroused like twice or thrice a week. Some suggestions for you to increase sperm count: 1) Have a healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits, veggies, salads etc. Include bananas, avocados, nuts, tomatoes, oysters as they help in increasing sperm count. 2) Take a Zinc, selenium, l-carnitine, vitamins C and E supplementation once daily for few months. 3) Abstain from smoking and alcohol. 4) Do some form of exercise daily. 5) Avoid stress and practice meditation. Do consult an infertility specialist for proper supplements as per your need and get a repeat seen test XXXXXXX e after 3 months. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: What is the cause of pain in my back while masturbating? 4 hours later
Dear sir thanks for response. tell me one thing sir can I use the tv brand product like shaktiverdhan musliprash to get my stamina nd for my health Ya other product like nutrilite .I want compleatly well. I don't wAnt to take medicide life time. Give me proper way to take medicine .

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: These will only boost your immunity. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. The medicines that you have mentioned are for general well being. These are not likely to boost your confidence. These should be taken only after a physical examination to rule out any pathology. If you intend to use ayurvedic medicines then consulting an Ayurvedacharya physically is advisable. The state of feeling well is a comparative term and involves mental and physical health both. Using well advertised products may not give you the desired results as an individualized treatment is needed after an examination for proper relief. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards

Follow-up: What is the cause of pain in my back while masturbating? 20 minutes later
Thanks for reply. I have test my sperm count result is as follows Total sperm count -15 mill/ml Total motile- 20% Active motile-01% Sluggish motile-99% Non motile-80% Abnormals forms-09% Pus cells-3-4/hpf Please advice me which medicine is.better to improve my self. Thanks a lot Doctors are the another form of God so plz help me .

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 17 hours later
Brief Answer: You can take musliprash Detailed Answer: Hello. Your sperm motility is low. Here 2 tips you should bear in mind :- 1) Increasing your sperm volume can help in increasing male fertility Herbal supplements that contain amino acids and zinc are known to help in the healthy production of sperm. Amino acids can increase ejaculate fluid (semen) and the supplement zinc can improve the sperm count, sperm volume and the sperm motility. You can use musliprash for this purpose twice a day. 2) Living a healthy, stress-free, smoke-free lifestyle is beneficial to the production of healthy sperm cells too. So avoid drinking, smoking and other bad lifestyle habits you must consult a urologist and get the proper investigations done to know the exact cause of low sperm motility. Regards.