What is the cause of numbness in my feet when on losartan?

I have numbness in my feet and am taking losartan. Give me a medicine that will not cause numbness or tingling. I have tried Lisinopril, Coreg, Chlorth, and Spironolactone. I was taking Lotrel for 10 years and then had edema and was told it was because there was Norvasc in it. All of these except Lotrel cause tingling or numbness.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Benicar(Olmesartan)... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. In general, I recommend Benicar(Olmesartan) 20 mg 1 pill a day, to my patients that suffer from high blood pressure. I have noticed that the side effects of this medicine are minimized. The effects of this medicine are very satisfying. You should consult your cardiologist. I hope I helped you. For anything unclear ask me, I'll be happy to answer. Regards. Dr. Behar.