What is the cause of numbness in my feet when on losartan?
User rating for this question
I have numbness in my feet and am taking losartan. Give me a medicine that will not cause numbness or tingling. I have tried Lisinopril, Coreg, Chlorth, and Spironolactone. I was taking Lotrel for 10 years and then had edema and was told it was because there was Norvasc in it. All of these except Lotrel cause tingling or numbness.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Benicar(Olmesartan)... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. In general, I recommend Benicar(Olmesartan) 20 mg 1 pill a day, to my patients that suffer from high blood pressure. I have noticed that the side effects of this medicine are minimized. The effects of this medicine are very satisfying. You should consult your cardiologist. I hope I helped you. For anything unclear ask me, I'll be happy to answer. Regards. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Hypertensive atherosclerosis death
- Diane pills how to take
- What causes swelling and numbness in feet
- What causes numbness in hands and feet at night with altitude
- Leg arteries blockage
- Can statins reverse atherosclerosis
- Calcified atherosclerotic plaque
- Dolor de cerebro y cuello
- Niacin to reverse atherosclerosis
- How to take lactaid pills
- How to take marvelon pills
- How to take suboxone pills
- What causes numbness in facelipshandsfingers and feet
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes burningstabbing pain and numbness in feet