What is the cause of joints pain while standing after seating?
User rating for this question
After seating 5 or more minutes when I tried to stand strait I feel extreme pain in my joints ( limb )
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: you need investigations Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX This is not normal for your age of 31. You need to get certain investigations done. Few important ones are serum calcium, vitamin D levels, along with x-ray of both the knee joints. It may be due to calcium and vitamin D deficiency. Please get evaluated accordingly by your doctor. Regards,
People also viewed
- Can a gritty feeling in one or both eyes be due to pink eye ?
- What causes swellinghallucinations and joint pain after an mri
- What causes joint pains on standing
- Does smoking cause double chin
- Can hypotyroid cause of double chin
- What causes knee pain while standing up
- Can my chest pain or pressure be due to acute kidney failure?
- Fever chills and rigors cause
- Can overtiredness cause chills
- Does loss of pubic or underarm hair signify sheehan's syndrome?
- Can painful sexual intercourse in women be due to chlamydia?
- Are increased blood pressure symptoms of intracranial hematoma?
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting and standing
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- Caused by virus frequent urination in children