What is the cause of joints pain while standing after seating?

After seating 5 or more minutes when I tried to stand strait I feel extreme pain in my joints ( limb )
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: you need investigations Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX This is not normal for your age of 31. You need to get certain investigations done. Few important ones are serum calcium, vitamin D levels, along with x-ray of both the knee joints. It may be due to calcium and vitamin D deficiency. Please get evaluated accordingly by your doctor. Regards,