What is the cause of headache, weakness in hands and electric shock feeling in breast?

I've been feeling shaky for a couple of days and get these headaches, sometimes it feels hot in the back of my head as well. I have some tingling and weakness in my hands, fingers, and shoulders, and these electric shock like feelings over my breast. I've also felt some numbness in my face, but I do have a cold with congestion. Plenty of nausea as well, and when the vomit comes up, it feels hot in my throat and has an acidy taste. I suffer from anxiety, but this feels like more than anxiety. Oh yes, and also minor discomfort in my jaw.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that all these symptoms are not pointing towards a single diagnosis . It will be very difficult to explain this in nutshell . Although anxiety seems to be the cause behind this but one thing I would advise you to rule out any kind of thyroid dysfunction . Sometimes thyroid disorders also lead to such vague symptoms . You need to consult a physician get your routine blood tests done to rule out any pathology which can be going on a from your symptoms nothing can be made out except for anxiety . Take care. Dr. Shruti