What is the cause of having pains in legs?

Excellent

Question
I have pains in my legs after I do some running (about 10mins) that lasts for next few days . I didn't use to much physical workout or anything in my childhood.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 39 hours later
Brief Answer: Regular exercise would help Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Its normal to have pains for few days after a straineous exercise in people who lack regular exercise. I suggest you to exercise on regular basis to train the muscles to bear such minor shear during straineous exercises. This will help to balance the energy levels and also keep you fit on long run. Regards,

Follow-up: What is the cause of having pains in legs? 8 hours later
I read about it online, can the reason be using improper shoes? Should I 'only' be using running shoes that have shock absorption mechanisms?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Yes, foot wear also are responsible in adding comfort to the legs. Its always better to use shoes that have shock absorption mechanisms. Regards,