What is the cause of delay in period when on i-pill after foreplay?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
i, me and my girlfriend only had foreplay (dry humping) on the 1st of this month and that too with my underwear on . I didnt ejaculate but the underwear got wet by precum and touched her exposed vagina then she took an ipill after 32 hours. her periods were due on 6th but that hasn't happened yet. Please advise.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Unlikely to be pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had foreplay with your girl friend there was no intra vaginal sex and you are sure of not having ejaculation. In a given situation there are less chances of she being pregnant. Her menstrual period is delayed by week,Her menstrual period may be delayed due to hormonal imbalance . Please get her urine pregnancy test done to be rest assured about pregnancy.The test kits are available over the counter in drug stores.,else consult qualified Gynaecologist for confirmation and further treatment. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What is the cause of delay in period when on i-pill after foreplay? 3 hours later
After how many days can we go for the urine-pregnancy test?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: You can get it done 2 weeks after missed period Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. You can get her urine pregnancy test done 2 weeks after expected date of her period . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What is the cause of delay in period when on i-pill after foreplay? 4 hours later
This is not a follow up question but a heartful thanks to you for your advices. My girlfriend has had her periods today.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks for compliments. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for compliments. With Regards. Dr.Patil.