What is the cause irregular periods?
User rating for this question
Hello, I am married 1 year 9 months, and last four months two times my periods are not proper. What I have to do and what will be my problem. It won’t cause if I get pregnant? Because I am planning for baby. In January or February.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: need for tests Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, IF you are having irregular periods, then there may be a hormonal problem. You need to get some blood tests done along with an ultrasound. There are several hormonal problems like high prolactin, polycystic ovaries and thyroid dysfunction that may be the cause behind this. To get pregnant you need to get regular periods every month. I suggest you get these tests done if you missed a period. But first rule out possible pregnancy with a urine tests.
People also viewed
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods
- Uterine polypectomy recovery time
- Irregular periods difficulty in conception what are the causes
- How many panadol kills
- How to take mtpill kit
- Postinor uti
- Polymenorrhea signs and symptoms
- How to kill sperms in vagina
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- How much kigtropin should a woman take
- What causes missing irregular periods
- Rash 6 weeks postpartum
- Poo get stuck vagina
- How long wait for kidney stone surgery
- What can cause irregular periods