What is the cause irregular periods?
User rating for this question
Hello, I am married 1 year 9 months, and last four months two times my periods are not proper. What I have to do and what will be my problem. It won’t cause if I get pregnant? Because I am planning for baby. In January or February.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: need for tests Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, IF you are having irregular periods, then there may be a hormonal problem. You need to get some blood tests done along with an ultrasound. There are several hormonal problems like high prolactin, polycystic ovaries and thyroid dysfunction that may be the cause behind this. To get pregnant you need to get regular periods every month. I suggest you get these tests done if you missed a period. But first rule out possible pregnancy with a urine tests.
People also viewed
- What is the cause and treatment for irregular periods
- Irregular periods difficulty in conception what are the causes
- Still having periods while on duphaston
- Hcg diet after miscarriage
- Uterine polyps after hcg diet
- Diarrhea after quitting smoking
- Vaginal pains during eighth month
- Diarrhea after a tonsilectomy
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- What causes missing irregular periods
- What is the duration of ebola
- What diet to take after typhoid
- Dvn plus tablets during periods
- Ideal endometrium thickness during ovulatary period
- What can cause irregular periods