What is the cause for weird pain in left arm?
User rating for this question
I have this weird pain that moves up and down my left arm. I comes on, aches a lot and then goes away, only to come back later.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility due to compression of nerve Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Left arm pain can be cardiac related, so I will advise to rule out any cardiac pathology by doing ECG and if required 2-D ECHO. Another possibility due to compression of nerve root there is pain in your arm I will advise you to MRI cervical spine for better diagnosis. For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started. Till time, avoid lifting weights. You can consult physiotherapist for help. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief. I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What causes pain in back and under left arm
- Symptoms of infected cyst
- Sick feeling after having sprained ankle
- Symptoms of osteoma
- Broken fibula after 3 monthes not healed
- Symptoms of ehrlichiosis
- What is the cause for weird pain in left arm
- Symptoms of infantile spasms
- Ayurvedic treatment for acl tear
- Adderall xr elbow injury
- Bump on outside of shin after exercising
- Symptoms of diabetic foot
- What causes constant left arm pain
- What can cause chronic pain in left arm