What is the cause for thick clear discharge while suffering from Lupus?
User rating for this question
hello, I had a hysterctomy 4 years ago, but kept my ovaries. I also have Lupus (SLE). Recently i have been experiencing a watery slightly thick clear discharge that I feel is vaginal, but could possibly be urinary. I have occasional discomfort on lower right side. What could this be? Very embarrassing and uncomfortable.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that firstly it would be necessary to determine whether the discharge is vaginal or urinary and that is going to require physical examination . It is not uncommon to have a discharge from vagina even after hysterectomy but worry should be done when it is bloody . A USG abdomen and transvaginal ultrasound is highly recommended . A presence of fistula needs to be excluded also . I think you should see a gynecologist to get all these done because this situation requires examination and cannot be diagnosed without that . Treatment will be according to the diagnosis . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- What causes itchiness on body when suffering from lupus
- Thick clear discharge pregnant at 32 weeks
- Obgyn premarital exam
- Cerazette and sebaceous cysts
- Side effects to a essure producer
- Stop taking utovlan will cause miscarriage if pregnant
- What food should i avoid while suffering from lupus
- Cerazette and dark yellow discharge
- Does duromine affect kidneys
- Suffering with lupus could this cause metallic taste in mouth
- Stomach cramps nausea cerazette
- Cerazette cramps no period
- What is lupus
- Cerazette and cold feet
- 48 day cycle normal?