What is the cause for swollen testicles?
User rating for this question
I have a real swollen testical.My doctor said it was just seman and was not cancer.In the past 5 yrs it has gotten larger and uncomfertable.Can it be draned ?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need to ascertain the exact nature Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. A swelling in the scrotum may be because of various reasons. It may be a hydrocele (fluid in a sac), varicocele (engorged blood vessels), hernia or even cancer. As it is persisting for 5 years, cancer is unlikely. You need to get an ultrasound of the scrotum to ascertain the exact cause. Treatment depends on the cause. Drainage may be feasible if it is a fluid collection. Surgery may also be required. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.
Follow-up: What is the cause for swollen testicles? 2 days later
Thanks for your help,Have a great holiday XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 6 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: If you do not have any other queries, then please close the query and give feedback.
People also viewed
- How to make movable joints
- How does kalm sleeping tablets work
- Good care forthe penis
- How make juice peppermint leaves
- What causes swollen testicle sack
- What could be the cause for swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen testicles causes
- What may be cause for sore swollen testicle
- What are the underlying causes for swollen right testicle
- Care tips penis care world tv
- Personal hygiene prostate care
- Holistic care of spermatocele
- Symptoms of a damaged cardiac sphincter
- How to treat karak syndrome
- How to stop keloid pain