What is the cause for spotting with negative endo biopsy and ultrasound?

Infertility Specialist
Had postmenopausal bleeding 14 months ago, had endo biopsy and ultrasound all negative. Have started spotting again called the Dr. Of course she is out of town until next week. Her assist. Said the Dr. Might want to do a D&C. How concerned should I be? Also I have had o pain or any other symptoms.
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: dont worry Detailed Answer: Hi Since biopsy was done just 14 months back there is no need to worry. This might be just a occasional small spurt of hormones. Please see your doctor for repeat examination when he arrives. Till then be relaxed. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol