What is the cause for redness in corner of eye and small pustule like lesion in eye?

My two year old son has redness in the right corner of his right eye for the last couple of days, appears vascular in the sclera with a small pustule-appearing lesion noticed today. No drainage from the eye, he does not rub his eyes very often. No fever, otherwise happy. Should I see a doctor today or can I wait?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Mostly these bleeds heal of there own in few days. Since he does not have any symptom I suggest you to wait for 3 to 4 days. In case bleeding increases or there is any new symptom get him examined by eye specialist. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless. .