What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination?
User rating for this question
I'm having a lot of pressure making me feel I have to urinate, it happens the same time every month usually 2 weeks after my menstruate period begins. It goes away with my period.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Premenstrual congestion Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your description, the pressure you are feeling could be due to congestion of the pelvic structures. Because of hormonal influence in premenstrual phase congestion of pelvic organs can be seen . Some women may have these symptoms after ovulation. By doing some modifications in lifestyle this problem can be decreased to some extent. Like : - Decreasing caffeine, sugar and salt intake during that period. -Taking plenty of water and fiber rich foods. -Yoga, exercises -If the problem persists after taking these steps also, better to go for medicines containing evening prime XXXXXXX oil, hormonal pills etc. - Once go for ultrasound to rule out the possibility of endometriosis. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- What causes frequent urination and pressure in my pelvic
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- Does little sleep stunt growth
- Flume while coughing
- Heart attack or pulled back muscle
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- Dermoid cyst removal surgery
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Dry throat hcg
- Interception in the water cycle
- Can cystocele be cured
- Dry scaly patches on vagina
- Natural cure for endometrial cyst
- Ovarian cysts during perimenopause