What is the cause for popping sensation and fullness feeling in my upper right abdomen?

hello, I have had the fullness feeling in my upper right abdomen for a year, feel uncomfortable and it seems to make a popping sensation when i press on it or when im bending over. What could this be. I have been checked for gallstones but i dont have them.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possible dyspepsia,stomach,pancreas problems... Detailed Answer: Hi, The fullness feeling in your upper right abdomen could be related to - irritation of your large bowels (colitis) - stomach (gastritis, reflux) - pancreas problems - malabsorption - dispepsia I'd advise to : - start taking omeprazole - take simethicone for bloating - check the pancreatic enzymes. If low, should start to take them. - take probiotic - avoid carbonated drinks, spicy/sugary/fatty foods - avoid alcohol or/and smoking All the best! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
Follow-up: What is the cause for popping sensation and fullness feeling in my upper right abdomen? 3 hours later
i have been constipated and passing hard stools since this began causing rectal bleeding which has been happening for the last year too, could this be connected and do you think i need a scope since it hasnt gone away in over a year? Doctor just keeps saying it is a fissure and eat more fibre. But i have tried doing that and it doesnt help. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Colonoscopy, diet & lifestyle changes are needed.. Detailed Answer: Thank you for following up. Yes, you are right. Constipation and hard stools are the reason to your bloating. Apart eating more fiber, you should also - take senna supplement - probiotic - take lactulose to soften the stool - drink more water - be more physically active to help bowel movement - use enema for bowel movement - start taking otc hemorrhoids cream locally I also insist to do colonoscopy to further examine the status of your rectum and hemorrhoids. All the best! Dr.Klerida