What is the cause for pinkish red discharge during postmenopausal period?
User rating for this question
I am postmenopausal. After urinating I sneezed several times and then saw pinkish red something on the bathroom tissue.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that if you are convinced it was blood then I will advise you to see a doctor because it needs to be determined whether it came from vagina or urinary tract . But sometimes minor local injury occurs that we may even not realise of the mucosa that gives rise to some spotting then stops on its own . As a doctor I will definitely advise you to get yourself assessed but if you want to wait and watch then even its OK . But another spotting should raise an alarm as it can be a sign of malignancy even so evalaution will be highly recommended. Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: What is the cause for pinkish red discharge during postmenopausal period? 2 hours later
What could it be besides blood?
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, It could also be some mucosa or some denuded tissue with some vessels . Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Can methamphetamine make my period late
- Signs of meth laced marijuana
- Benicar hct and weight gain
- The function of the testes
- Pinkish red discharge after period
- What causes pinkish blood discharge during periods
- Why was pepcid complete discontinued
- Will lactogen lose weight?
- Morphine patches for terminally ill
- Losartan hydrochlorothiazide and weight gain
- Preparation of ragi with lactogen
- Physical therapy management in laparotomy
- What causes brown spotting and discharge during periods
- What causes pinkish orange periods
- What causes pinkish discharge with mucus during menstruation