What is the cause for loss of vision in one eye?
User rating for this question
Have loss of vision in left eye. seems like a can of paint was dumped over my head, obscuring my vision in an erratic .
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 18 minutes later
My Dear, Thanks for sending your query to us. In view of long standing DM there are chances of vitreous hemorrage.The possibilitiy increases with pre existing diabetic retinopathy. You would already be informed of diabetic retinopathy if it was present already. The management starts with continued control of DM Avoid excessive strain contact ophthalmologist immediately to confirm. Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
People also viewed
- Lupigest 200 mg caps side effects
- Physical illness due to computer
- Head throbbing due to computer use
- Eyes due to computer
- Lupigeist 200 eating cap in pregnancy
- Computer use and dizziness
- Cani take oflomac 200 for motions
- Computer vision syndrome dizziness
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- Why we use hormorin capsule 200
- Endogest 200 capsule how to use
- Vision loss punched eye
- What causes tired eyes with blurred vision
- What causes pressure in eyes with blurred vision
- What causes intermittent vision change in left eye