What is the cause for loss of vision in one eye?
User rating for this question
Have loss of vision in left eye. seems like a can of paint was dumped over my head, obscuring my vision in an erratic .
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 18 minutes later
My Dear, Thanks for sending your query to us. In view of long standing DM there are chances of vitreous hemorrage.The possibilitiy increases with pre existing diabetic retinopathy. You would already be informed of diabetic retinopathy if it was present already. The management starts with continued control of DM Avoid excessive strain contact ophthalmologist immediately to confirm. Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
People also viewed
- Eye bruised eyelid 87 year old
- 6month old squint
- 6mth baby has red under eye
- Bump on mons pubis with puss
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- Red bump on mons pubis
- Pink bump in middle of vagina
- Red bump in mons
- Combutol 600 mg eye problem
- Vision loss punched eye
- Sore eyes in 6yr old
- What causes tired eyes with blurred vision
- Non painful white bumps on mons pubis
- What causes pressure in eyes with blurred vision
- What causes intermittent vision change in left eye