What is the cause for itching on penis and foul smelling stools?

Apr 2014

About 2 years ago I developed a small pimple on the end of my penis, which burst. I went to the clinic and tested negative for HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and others. Got a complete physical and everything was normal. Since then I have itching on the end of my penis and it feel like there is a slight blockage in the urethra. Not really pain or burning, just noticeable like there is scar tissue inside. Also, don't know if its a coincidence but my stool is extremely foul smelling.. Any suggestions?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Obstruction may be due to scar from past infection Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX It is good that you were investigated for STD and all reports came negative. Itching may be due to residual irritation.It may be due to allergy from lubricants or mild bacterial infection.It should be treated with antibiotic or steroid cream. Now your main problem is feeling of slight blockage inside the urethra.You need clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,urine RE/ME,stool(routine and microscopic examination). It may be due to scarring from previous infection.Any infection heal by scarring and urethra is very sensitive structure.You need Ultrasound of KUB region and urethrogram.Ultrasound can detect back pressure changes due to obstruction and urethrogram can detect severity and site of obstruction. Proper treatment depend upon clinical findings and investigation report. You should consult urologist. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX