What is the cause for headache and rash on the forehead?

I have had a headache for the past 12 or so hours and now I have a rash on my forehead that is not going away even after taking benadryl. What could be the cause?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Thanks for your query,

I would say that they are hardly few conditions which present with headache and a rash on forehead which are related.

Still I will consider that I would be able to answer you better if you can provide me with some more information over the problem like :

1) Which part of the head is it paining ?

2) Onset of the rash in relation to headache ?

3) Approximate size of the rash ?

4)Do you have other associated symptoms like joint pains , muscle pains and fever ?

5)Do you similar rash elsewhere in the body ?

It would be more easier to answer if you send me the picture of the rash to my Inbox.Kindly mail it to YYYY@YYYY with sub: ATTN Dr Raju.

Will wait for the information.