What is the cause for frequent urination and discomfort while urinating?
User rating for this question
hi. for past few weeks, I urinate too often. some days feel a little irritation or discomfort in the urination path.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: complete urine examination with culture needed. Detailed Answer: Hello dear . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX I understand your concern. Frequent urination with burning pain indicate that it can be due to urinary tract infection. My recommendation would be that get complete urine examination and urine culture test done. We can discuss further investigation and management based on the report. Drink plenty of water this will decrease symptoms. Any further information you can ask me in follow up query. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is rapid heartbeat a side effect of piperacillin/tazobactam?
- Symptoms of Discomfort while urinating
- Diagnosis of Discomfort while urinating
- Treatment and cure for Discomfort while urinating
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of percocet?
- Server pain while urinating
- Is skin itching, rash, or redness a side effect of patanase?
- Is discomfort while urinating and/or frequent urination a side effect of naltrexone?
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of oxycodone?
- Urinary pain when i push out urine
- Smelly urine without pain
- Is fast or irregular breathing a side effect of norditropin?
- Discomfort while urinating causes
- Raised painful vein with strongylodies
- Pain in side when i urinate