Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the cause for frequent urination and discomfort while urinating?

Oct 2013

hi. for past few weeks, I urinate too often. some days feel a little irritation or discomfort in the urination path.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: complete urine examination with culture needed. Detailed Answer: Hello dear . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX I understand your concern. Frequent urination with burning pain indicate that it can be due to urinary tract infection. My recommendation would be that get complete urine examination and urine culture test done. We can discuss further investigation and management based on the report. Drink plenty of water this will decrease symptoms. Any further information you can ask me in follow up query. Regards.