What is the cause for frequent urination and discomfort while urinating?
User rating for this question
hi. for past few weeks, I urinate too often. some days feel a little irritation or discomfort in the urination path.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: complete urine examination with culture needed. Detailed Answer: Hello dear . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX I understand your concern. Frequent urination with burning pain indicate that it can be due to urinary tract infection. My recommendation would be that get complete urine examination and urine culture test done. We can discuss further investigation and management based on the report. Drink plenty of water this will decrease symptoms. Any further information you can ask me in follow up query. Regards.
People also viewed
- Sever cough blood in urine
- Symptoms of Discomfort while urinating
- Diagnosis of Discomfort while urinating
- Treatment and cure for Discomfort while urinating
- Coule drops of blood in urine
- Blood in urine while couging
- Is discomfort while urinating and/or frequent urination a side effect of naltrexone?
- Which nutrilite products can cure urticaria or hives
- Blood in urine using coversyl
- How to cure errection problems
- Is nutrilite supplement cure hypothyrodism?
- Is gynaset is for curing hormonal imbalance
- Ofloxacin ornidazole will cure gum infection?
- Discomfort while urinating causes
- Blood in urine coumadin level high