What is the cause for fishy odor after having protected sex?

Jul 2016

I had sex 2days ago we used protection when he got inside me and the day after i had a fishy odor my period is only a few days away what can be the problem
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could be due to Vaginal Infection. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a discharge with fishy odour 2 days after having a s protected sex. Most likely this is due to vaginal infection ( Vaginitis) following allergic reaction to chemicals used in condom. Please consult qualified Gynaecologist for clinical examination and microscopic examination of a discharge. Please take broad spectrum antibiotic for 5 days . Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water mixed with anti microbial solution like Betadine twice daily. With this treatment.It should get cured within 4-5 days . Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.