What is the cause for feeling needles inside body when close to electronic gadgets?

General Surgeon
In addition I want to tell you that everytime I am close to any electronic appliances like doing ironing, coffe maker or using hair dryer etc, I feel like needles inside my body I can feel them even in my head, anus area, nose, vagina, can you tell me what type of virus us this??
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 3 days later
Brief Answer: most likely due to static electricity Detailed Answer: Greetings of the day It's not due to virus infection. It is most likely due to static electricity interference. There is no cause for concern. We all have static electricity over our body surface. So in some of individuals who come in contact with electricity appliance there is redistribution of the electrical charges which causes pins and needle sensation over the body. Wearing pure cotton clothes can prevent it to some extent. Rest be assured everything is alright. Wishing you a happy and healthy life in case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH