What is the cause for burning sensation and redness in the area between my balls and inner thigh?
User rating for this question
between my balls and my inner thigh. Were their is a crease it is very red and the skin is getting worn off. Small burning sensation that comes and goes. what does this mean?
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Jock itch Detailed Answer: Hi, That is termed Jock itch. It is because of excessive moisture in the area. I suggest you to use dusting powder of Clotrimazole. Keep the area very dry. That means after your shower and once in the noon and in the evening try to rub the area with dry cloth to absorb moisture plus dust with over the counter clotrimazole powder. If this is not available simple talcum powder can help initially. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: What is the cause for burning sensation and redness in the area between my balls and inner thigh? 2 minutes later
Do you know how long it will take for it to go away? I run track it hurts when i run.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: two to four days Detailed Answer: Hi It takes 2 to 4 days for healing. It is better to avoid the movements that hurts till it heals. Avoid undergarments when not necessary especially at nights. Let the area be air dried.
People also viewed
- Tissue fragment when peeing am i pregnant
- Redness and burning in the inner thighs cure
- Red burning between thighs
- Tiny red bumps on top of butt crack
- Red lines on thigh burning sensation
- Underdevelopped jaw accutane
- What causes red blisters in inner thighs
- Torsion test fracture surface
- Getting freckles on scrotum
- Treating stitch marks on face
- Treatment for cuts on pubic area
- Male red burning inner thigh
- Treatment for abrasion on the knee
- Ways to wrap a scaphoid fracture
- Medicine in franco prussian war