What is the cause for bloating and pain in abdomen?
User rating for this question
My lower abdomen feels bloated. It hurts to sit, laugh, walk, cough and hurts even worse to pee. Doesn't burn but pain across lower abdomen gets worse.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Lower abdominal pain and pain while urinating usually indicate urinary tract infection. You may also have frequent urinating, back pain, fever. However pain while coughing or laughing indicates peritoneum inflammation. This can be a serious symptom of some other inflammatory process like appendicitis, ovarian cyst rupture or even bowels obstruction. Other symptoms which indicate serious problem are heart rate over 100, nausea, vomiting, gas and stool obstruction, low amount of urine. I suggest you to visit a doctor as soon as possible if mentioned symptoms are present. Abdominal ultrasound, blood work (CBC), CRP and urine analysis should be done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Flying with giant cell
- Throbbing pain in left abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with bloating
- What causes stomach pain with bloating
- Bloating pain in lower abdomen
- Why are pus cells found in stools
- Rolling lumps in the lower abdomen
- What is solid form in sperm cell
- Thickening of muscles in lower abdomen males
- Occasional pus cell found in urine
- What causes bloating and back pain
- Tight lower abdomen male
- Cell food on lips
- Marble like nodules upper abdomen
- What is the cause for bloating and pain in abdomen