What is the cause for bloating and pain in abdomen?
User rating for this question
My lower abdomen feels bloated. It hurts to sit, laugh, walk, cough and hurts even worse to pee. Doesn't burn but pain across lower abdomen gets worse.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Lower abdominal pain and pain while urinating usually indicate urinary tract infection. You may also have frequent urinating, back pain, fever. However pain while coughing or laughing indicates peritoneum inflammation. This can be a serious symptom of some other inflammatory process like appendicitis, ovarian cyst rupture or even bowels obstruction. Other symptoms which indicate serious problem are heart rate over 100, nausea, vomiting, gas and stool obstruction, low amount of urine. I suggest you to visit a doctor as soon as possible if mentioned symptoms are present. Abdominal ultrasound, blood work (CBC), CRP and urine analysis should be done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Back tight taking adderall
- 37 weeks tight stomach and back
- Strange noises coming from belly 36 weeks
- Mild back pain 365 weeks
- Adderall sore base of skull
- Safe to take adderall with bav
- Pain radiating down arm from adderall
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with bloating
- What causes stomach pain with bloating
- Bloating pain in lower abdomen
- Top of the stomach tender 36 weeks
- What causes bloating and back pain
- Skin problems associated with adderall
- Diarrhea and chills at 35 weeks pregnant
- What is the cause for bloating and pain in abdomen