What is the cause and treatment of dropping of eyes?
User rating for this question
I have found methy acrylic acid in my wax after waxing my eyes brown. My skin got burn and my eyes sore. I had to see dermatologist and opthamologist, but my eyes brown muscle have been dropping make my eyes look smaller than it used to be. does acid cause my eyes 's muscle dropping?
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 5 hours later
My Dear, Thanks for sending your query to us. Methyl salicylate can effect the skin and some of it,when applied near rhe eye can effect the outer most layers of the eye leading to a form of chemical conjunctivitis. As far as the effect on eye brow muscles is concerned,the effect ,if thre is trasitory,lasting not beyond 24hours. The compound is also present in various pain killers. The drooping if you are having will go awaywith time,this may have been due to nerve irritation,and is transitory. Do get back to me in case of further query in this regard.
People also viewed
- How does a normal vagular look
- What is the treatment for squint in eye
- What causes rough spots in the mouth
- Heat stroke and concerta
- What is the cause and treatment of dropping of eyes
- Can sperm cause moles
- What causes swelling under eyes what is the treatment
- How is nystagmus caused in new born baby
- Wisdom teeth removal causing motion sickness
- Ear drops in eyes treatment
- Hiv conjunctivitis after exposure
- Cause of morphed sperm
- Can minocin cause miscarriage
- What is the treatment for dry eye
- Hard white lump moving on eye