What is the cause and treatment for swelling in the vulva with pain in groin?

I having swelling, numbness and heat beat in the vulva area with pain in my groan/hip which is making it difficult to walk. I've had this for two weeks and thought it should go away by now.
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: cellulitis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Swelling in the vulva area with pain in groin suggests infection, probably cellulitis The lymph channels from vulva go to groin hence any infection of vulva leads to pain in groin. You need treatment with antibiotics. I would like to know whether have you taken any treatment till now? If possible upload aphotograph of the affected area. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you