What is the cause and treatment for persistent headaches?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need more details Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I am attending your query. I understand your concern. Headache can be related to post viral myalgia's and syndrome. It might also be because of Sinusitis. I need to know following details: 1. Duration of headache. 2. Any throbbing associated? 3. Any Nausea or Vomiting associated? 4. Any Band like sensation over head? 5. Any Running nose or sneezing associated? 6. Any aggravating factors like coughing , sneezing . increase on bending? I would like to know these details for a better help.
Follow-up: What is the cause and treatment for persistent headaches? 8 minutes later
Hi thanks for the reply She is feeling headache from past 2-3 days, no vommiting happenned but having vommiting sensation after having any food /snacks, she is also feeling from cold but its not aggressive
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Adviced below. Detailed Answer: Welcome again. In that case it seems to be due to Rhinitis. I would advise in such cases following: 1. Tab Levocetrizine 5 mg once a day for 5 days. 2. Steam Inhalation 4 times a day. 3. Tab Dolo 650mg if pain is severe on as required basis only. 4. Tab Pantocid DSR once a day for 5 days. Still if the problem persists write to us again. I would be glad to help you. In case you don't have any further query you may please close the discussion and rate it. Stay Healthy.
People also viewed
- What are the causes and treatment options for headaches
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- Morphine and end of life
- Headache sleeping problem stressed what is the cause and treatment
- Does rupture of fimbriated hymen bleed?
- Naproxen 250 mg and alcohol
- Mirtazapine side effects in men
- Falling stairs internal bleeding
- Muscle milk vs body fortress
- What is the cause and treatment for persistent headaches
- Do external hemorrhoids bleed or leak
- What is the cause and treatment for chronic headaches
- Most important dietary supplements
- Noriday and implanon irregular bleeding
- Lovenox hemorrhoids bleed