What is the cause and treatment for inflamation in feet?

Question
I HAVE HAD FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW INFLAMATION IN BOTH MY FEET. THEY ARE SWOLLEN AND HURT WHEN I WALK, ESPECIALLY THE LEFT FOOT. THE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON I SAW INJECTED SOME CORTISONE INTO THE LEFT FOOT, CLAIMING I HAD A PINCHED NERVE. RELIEF FOR ONLY ONE DAY. THE SHOT ELEVATED MY WHITE CELL BLOOD COUNT. I AM AT AN IMPASS AS TO WHAT IT IS. THE INTERNAL MEDICINE DOCTOR DID A CBC-- NO ARTHRITIS AND Z-RAY CONFIRMED. WHAT IS DOING THIS? THERE IS SQUEEZING FEELING ALSO. I HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM AND AM ON .1MG AND 20 MG OF ATORVASTATIN.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 3 hours later
Brief Answer: These symptoms are caused by blocked foot arteries Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. The pain of your feet is caused by blocked foot arteries. The reasons are: Hypercholesterolemia (High cholesterol level). Hyperglycemia (Diabetes mellitus). Neuropathy (Nervous system disorders). You need a lipid test to know the cholesterol level, if it's high. If the result is positive you need an anticholesterol treatment. Then you have to check the glycemic index. If the result is positive you need an antidiabetic treatment. If the above tests are negative you need vitamin treatment like B-complex and physiotherapy. I think your sedentary lifestyle favors your problem so the best solution for you is physical exercise. Dr. Behar.