What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction?

problem with erection.can i have children with my age
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mostly Psychological Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Erectile Dysfunction is usually due to one of the following two common reasons : 1. Psychological 2. Diabetes. Other causes like atherosclerosis are also there but not so common. I would like to know about your marital status and would also like to know that since when you developed this problem. Has it developed now , or you have this problem since beginning? Another important question is that do you have spontaneous morning erections that is do you find your penis erect when you get up in the morning? Have you ever got your blood sugar levels? Reply with these , so that we can further discuss the treatment part. Regarding getting children at this age , if you have normal sperm count , you can have a child. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Follow-up: What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction? 6 minutes later
my erection problem started 8yeas ago, my sugar level is ok, i use to have erection in the morning
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: It's Psychological Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. This means that you have Psychological Erectile Dysfunction. I usually prescribe following in such situations : 1. SSRI drugs like Paroxetine. 2. Sildenafil 25 mg 15-20 mins before play. 3. Psychologist Help for counselling. Discuss with your doctor about my opinion , i am sure he/she will agree to it. If you have any other query you may please ask me.