What is the cause and cure for stabbing pain in front pelvis area and hips?
User rating for this question
stabbing pain in front pelvis area and hips?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Likely to be muscle spasm. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The pain in front of pelvis you have described is more likely to be due to a muscle spasm or vitamin D3 deficiency. To get relief from the pain and for quick healing: 1. Do hot fomentation at the site. 2. Apply local anti-inflammatory gel 2-3 times a day. 3. Take anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen to reduce pain and local swelling or inflammation. 4. Do not lift weight or try to do exercise that involves painful muscles. You should try local pain killer sprays. It does not seem much serious issue but pain should be controlled. There are good medicines which can be used for this purpose, your clinician would know a suitable match for you after examination I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: What is the cause and cure for stabbing pain in front pelvis area and hips? 16 minutes later
do you think it could be sciatic nerve?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Not likely. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. It is not likely to be due to sciatic nerve compression as sciatic nerve compression is associated with a low back pain and a shooting pain at the back of the leg. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Stabbing pain
- What is the stabbing pain in my hip
- What causes stabbing pain in vaagina
- Stabbing pain in left hip
- Calcified granuloma in parietal lobes
- Remove thyroid calcification naturally
- Sharp stabbing pain in hip
- Hip injury numbness soreness heaviness advise
- Fractured knuckle finger still swollen and stiff cause
- Hcg drops calcified uterus
- Have sharp pain between ribs diagnosed with costochondritits treatment
- Calcific focus in the occipitoparietal region
- Had hip surgery have pain could it be damaged nerve
- Feeling jerking sensation in the body while sleeping cause
- Calcified granulomatous lymph nodes