What is the cause and cure for breathing problem from one nostril?
User rating for this question
suffering with breath problem. I can breath with left nose, but problem with my right nose. That to at night times, i am not able to breath. Please suggest what to do?
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Deviated nasal septum is most probable Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. You probably seem to have a Deviated nasal septum (DNS). That is the reason for not able to breath through the right nostril. It also becomes more at night while you are asleep. Nothing to panic; this is a common problem. I would suggest you to consult an ENT specialist and get your nose examined for the same. In my view, it is not related to the teeth braces that you had. Please go ahead with the consultation. On confirmation, management can be planned accordingly. Meanwhile, you can do steam inhalation twice daily to get some relief. Take care and get well soon.
People also viewed
- How to cure breathing problem
- Symptoms of maxillary retention cyst
- Is urine smell in skin caused due to enlarged prostate
- Symptoms of mucus retention cysts
- Is tonsillitis caused due to moxfloxacin medication for throat irritation
- Symptoms of middle ear disorders
- Symptoms of reflex nasal congestion
- How to improve bladder tone after transurethral resection of prostate
- Bad breath causes and cures
- Suggest antidepressants that have no side effects
- What is the cure for throat pain and breathing problem
- How to cure problem of blocked nose causing breathing problem
- What causes chronic headaches and fatigue
- Suddenly getting chest pain and breathing problem cause and cure
- Symptoms of posterior nosebleeds