What is the blood discharge in my ear when i sleep?

hi when I sleep isee blood discharge from my ear some time I made tissue round and put in the ear.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs Evaluation Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Since you are hypertensive , it is a rare but a possible cause of ear bleed. Other common causes of ear bleed are : 1. Otitis Media - Infection of ear 2. Head trauma, such as a blow to the head 3. Trauma to the ear canal or middle ear, such as from a hard slap or a foreign object 4. Cancer of the ear canal or middle ear 5. Bleeding Disoreders. I would like to know following things : 1. What is your blood pressure reading? 2. Any Pain in ear? 3. Any discharge from ear? 4. Any Hearing loss ? Any Tinnitus? A Clinical examination by an Otoscope would clear the picture. Using tissue this way can actually introduce infection , so avoid doing it. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. Answer my questions and if you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Follow-up: What is the blood discharge in my ear when i sleep? 21 minutes later
what iam concern if this is not a cancer my dr checked one month ago by putting otoscope .
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Detail Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. I am not saying it is a cancer. I have just told you all the possibilities. You have not answered any of my questions. Please answer them so that i can help you further. Do tell me what did your doctor found on otoscopy. Reply with details , so that i can help you further.