What is the best way to treat swelling and pain caused by bee stunk?
User rating for this question
i got stunk by a bee in my finger. it got swollen and painful the next day. What is the best way to treat? How long will it get better?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: oral antihistamines and Cortisone lotion will help Detailed Answer: You seem to have got an acute inflammatory response in the area of the bite. I would recommend taking Tablet Claritin 10 mg once or twice a day for 10 days + Cortaid lotion over the affected areas. These are antihistamines and Cortisone lotions which are available over the counter and will help in reducing the inflammation. Please note that if you have any lip swelling or difficulty in breathing you should see doctor right away. You may need a shot of steroid to heal it faster. Hope this information is useful, please feel free to ask if you have any queries. Please feel free to ask if you have any queries.
People also viewed
- Function of cosvate g
- Biting feeling inside of penis
- What is ointment cosmelite for
- Dog bite feels tingly
- Cosvate cream for skin
- What does cosvate cream treat
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- What causes swelling and pain in the clitoris
- Pain in the genitals with swelling what is causing this
- Is penile syringoma cotagious
- What are the causes for pain and swelling in toes
- Flea bites on testicles
- Old flea bites itch
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles
- Permanent bite mark cream