What is the best way to reduce my obesity?

I am extremely obese and have no insurance. Is there anyway I can get back into getting prescriptions for phentermine. It works wonderfully on me. What can I do?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Phentermine Detailed Answer: Hello.Delighted to be able to help. Firstly I would like to tell you that any medications used for weight loss are complementary to diet and physical exercise. A low fat and sugar diet and walking 30 minutes a day are the first habits to consider to lose weight. If is used, a drug to help you lose weight, Phentermine is not the most appropriate because it is a derivative amphetamine and has important adverse effects(nervousness, insomnia, palpitations, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure ....).However, Fluoxetine is a drug widely used to suppress the appetite that can help and has fewer side effects than Phentermine. Following diet, walking daily and using fluoxetine you can get weight loss. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer. I wish you good health.