What is the best way to reduce eye sight?

I have good amount of sight, not sure with number, but couldn't look at the far objects clearly.

Am using monthly disposal lens and will be using spectacles very rare, please suggest what would be the best way to reduce the eye sight
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 24 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
One good way out of your problem is to have lasik laser surgery.
Before suggesting that we would like to have some idea of your power.
Since you are of 22 plus age,a stablized power and hopefully not too high a power then Lasik laser is the management of choice.
Any further query please do get back to us.
Follow-up: What is the best way to reduce eye sight? 24 hours later
Thanks for your reply Dr. I will get back to you with my power details. I don't have them handy now.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 4 minutes later
you are welcome any time.